Many marketing and sales data sources automatically flow into ChannelMix's OneView technology and directly into your dashboards, but every once in awhile we'll encounter a new data source that doesn't. If you're using a data source that you don't see listed in the "Supported Datasets" section of the product you purchased, it's a simple process to get it added. Follow the steps highlighted below:
During Implementation Phase
- Let your Client Implementation Engineer know the data source and the KPIs from this data source that are important to you. They will help confirm which dashboard(s) this data belongs in.
- On your next call, show the user interface of the data source to your Implementation Engineer. We'll be looking for a way to automatically export the data.
- At the end of the call, provide a sample report to the Implementation Engineer for ingestion.
- Our team will map the data into your OneView(s), where applicable.
- We'll want your approval on the data mapping before we finish implementation to ensure the data QAs correctly.
- You're all done!
After Implementation Phase
- Contact your CSM for a quote on adding your new data source to ChannelMix. Once the quote has been signed, follow the steps above.