FAQ | What should I bring to our partnership kick-off call?
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide --> <! -- Keys User Guide -->
Welcome to the ChannelMix family - we're so excited to start working together!
On our first call together, we'll plan to cover the following:
- Introduce our rockstar implementation team
- Review our agreement together to ensure we're marching in the right direction
- Walk through our plan for getting you up and running on ChannelMix - including timing
- We'll start connecting your media data!
Who should attend this meeting? We look forward to meeting the whole crew! The most critical members for this meeting are:
- The main point of contact(s) we worked with during the sales process
- The main point of contact(s) we'll be working with in the implementation process, if that person is different than #1
- The contact(s) who "holds the keys" to your media sources - i.e., whoever's username and password has access to the data we need to connect to ChannelMix
Do I need to prepare anything prior to the meeting? What helps us get started quickly is making sure we know your list of data sources and who has the "keys". Please spend some time preparing your final list of data sources and determining who has access to them. Bonus - please share that list with us before the call!
How long will the meeting last? The meeting typically lasts an hour, depending on how many data connections we need to make