Event Performance | Dashboard Overview
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide --> <! -- Keys User Guide -->
The Event Performance dashboard is designed to help marketers understand more about their in-person and virtual content and provide insight into who has shown high levels of interest and engagement with that content.
There are up to 4 tabs in this dashboard that are designed to answer the following business questions:
Review high level data around a calendar of both your in-person and virtual events, including cost, registrations, attendance, and engagements. Click the calendar events to narrow down to specific events for closer comparison. This report answers questions such as:
- How often am I hosting events?
- How does an in-person versus a virtual and in-person conference compare in terms of cost, registration, and attendance?
NOTE: Events classified as a category of Hybrid will automatically be included in the Event Summary but due to the nature of Hybrid they are not included in Virtual or In-Person by default. We can work to allocate these types of events within the category specific tabs by client request.
The virtual events dashboard has a greater emphasis on tracking attendee duration and live versus on-demand views. This report answers questions such as:
- What type of events does my audience engage with most?
- About which topics does my audience tend to have questions?
- What's my attendance like for certain topics?
The in-person event tab is focused on event level and session level data. The top half of the dashboard explores high level data about an event, such as total registrations, attendance and booth scans. The bottom half of the dashboard narrows in to session specific data. Click and event to see associated session names and related information. This report answers questions such as:
- How much did an event cost, and were my sessions highly attended?
- What type of sessions had the greatest attendance rate?
- What was my cost per booth scan for a particular event?
This dashboard presents attendance and engagement performance. Bar charts allow users to identify who has shown high levels of engagement and who may be a person of interest for marketing and sales. This report answers questions such as:
Which companies are connecting to our events?
Are there specific users with high engagement?
Are companies interested in a specific type of event?
Supported Data Sources
The standard configuration for this dashboard includes the following data sources:
This dashboard is built on the following datasets:
Supported BI Tools
- Power BI
Previous Version Support
- The Event Dashboard replaced the Webinar Dashboard.