ChannelMix API connection is built around the Google Search Ads 360 API. Search Ads 360 is Google's all-in-one platform for managing and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns. Use the following guides to help answer questions about ChannelMix's connection.
|Currently Supported Version:
|Time Zone Reporting:
Search Ads 360 uses the following time zones to determine the date on which actions, such as clicks and conversions, occur:
Standard source activation allows for up to 731 days of backfill (see Dataset Activation).
|Each ChannelMix client can refresh no more than 10,000 days' worth of Google Search Ads 360 data across all profiles per month (see Dataset Refresh).
The connection to Google Search Ads 360 is made via Oauth2.0 Authorization.
Profile Association and Values
Each ChannelMix Profile will be associated to one Advertiser ID and one Agency ID.
- Be prepared to provide us the Advertiser ID and Agency ID for the ChannelMix Profile you are requesting to be setup. The easiest way to find these in the user interface is to navigate to Search Ads 360 Campaign Management and select the specific advertiser for which you'd like to pull data. Once you are there you should be able to get these values out of the URL:
ay=20100000000XXXXXX (Agency ID)
av=21700000001XXXXXX (Advertiser ID)
Required User Permission Levels
To connect to the Search Ads 360 API, you need a Google Account and appropriate permissions granted to that account from Search Ads 360.
See Permissions Documentation
ChannelMix has the following report types available.
|API Source Documentation
|Available report types can be found here
|Type of Application:
- Ecommerce Pipeline OneView
- Keyword Query Search Oneview
- Lead Generation Pipeline Oneview
- Paid Media OneView Performance and Conversion
- Paid Search Ad OneView Performance and Conversion