ChannelMix API connection is built around the Google Search Console API. Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site's Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results. Use the following guides to help answer questions about ChannelMix's connection.
|Currently Supported Version:||v1|
|Time Zone Reporting:||
Google Search Console reports in PST/PDT.
Standard source activation allows for up to 731 days of backfill (see Dataset Activation).
|Refresh Limit:||Each ChannelMix client can refresh no more than 10,000 days' worth of Google Search Console data across all profiles per month (see Dataset Refresh).|
The connection to Google Search Console is made via Oauth2.0 Authorization.
- Please ensure that the user authorizing the connection has access to the GSC account.
Profile Association and Values
Each ChannelMix profile will be associated to one Site URL.
- If you do not have any URLs for which you are the admin, you will receive the following error:
- If this occurs, you will either need to be added as an admin in your GSC account, or you need to have the admin over the GSC log-in through the ChannelMix Control Center.
Required User Permission Levels
Admin level permission is required.
|Lag Time:||3 days|
Unsettled data can be pulled with no lag upon request. Unsettled data is less reliable, and ChannelMix will not review data discrepancies within the last 3 days.
ChannelMix has the following report types available.
|Report Type||API Source Documentation||ChannelMix Datasets|
|Type of Application:||Search Engine Optimization|
- Ecommerce Pipeline OneView
- Keyword Query Search Oneview
- Lead Generation Pipeline Oneview
- Organic Search OneView