Simple! Click here and give us some details on what you're needing.
Ideally, we like to follow these simple guidelines:
- Priority: Remember, Normal and Urgent tickets are replied to in the order in which they are received. Your ticket will ONLY be escalated when you mark the ticket as URGENT. Doing this will result in a $200 jump-the-queue fee.
- Subject line format: "YOUR COMPANY NAME | General request being asked | YOUR CLIENT NAME"
- Description: This is the body of your message. Please be as descriptive as you can to avoid confusion and to quickly get your request resolved. The description should include all applicable pieces of information from this list:
- The name of data set if it already exists in ChannelMix. Optionally, provide a name for a new dataset request. Otherwise, we will do our best.
- Sample data attachments. These are useful for new setups and for QA purposes.
- A link to any Google Sheet mentioned in the request.
- A backfill or refresh date range.
- The client and ChannelMix profile related to the request.