ChannelMix Platform | Reconnecting Data Sources
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide -->
Here are the instructions to reconnect data sources within ChannelMix Control Center:
- Before connecting or reconnecting any data sources, we recommend opening the ChannelMix Control Center in an incognito or private browsing window to ensure you are not already signed into any data sources.
- Locate and click on the data source.
- The existing Connections will populate in a window on the right.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate connection. This will open a pop-up window.
- Click the RECONNECT button.
- You will be redirected to the source’s log-in screen.
- Enter the username and password that you use to log in to your client’s or brand’s account.
- Once you’re back at the ChannelMix Control Center, you’ll see your data source is connected again.
- Don't forget! Make sure to go back to the email notification you received and click the link to backfill all of your data.
- Please let our team know we can close out this issue.