ChannelMix - you can find YouTube videos with ChannelMix tutorials here. There are 7 videos available that for different types of tasks that you will likely be doing in the control center; they're a great tool to utilize!
- This is where you can see a breakdown of:
- Storage used, number of clients, number of connections, most used connections, client users
- This is where you can plug in credentials and connect clients data
- Connections - Clients - Profiles
- Connection - main data connection for the client, any accounts associated could be created as profiles
- Profile - brands within each client
- Lost connection?
- You will receive a ticket asking to reconnect and re-enter credentials
- For any files that aren't automated
- If you need a new file destination, submit a ticket
- Screenshot of everything in your database
- Can view by clients, profiles, or datasets
- No need really at this time
- All connections are in alphabetical order unless already connected, then those come first and are based on the number of connection
- When connecting, we do not get access to your credentials via Oauth Flow, which is a token that authorizes access to data
- Dataset Activation
- Starts with 30 days, but you can request more by going into your Library
- Will depend but won't take more than a few hours at most
- You can choose dates
- Activate data set with current fields and then you can request others via ticket
- Will receive an email from DS on duty saying they received ticket and ETA due date
- DataSet Refresh
- When you click to refresh, it will say how far back you can pull data
- If you need more, you can submit a ticket
ChannelMix Help Center - this is where you submit any data related requests
- Client Name (You) | Subject Request | Client Name (if applicable)
- Date Range
- Need to know:
- You can CC your CSS on any tickets you submit
- You will see any requests you have made or are CC'd on
- If we have all the requirements, we should have the due date
- Rule of thumb is 7 business days to be solved. This may not be the case if we are waiting for more information
- Click your name on the top right corner
- "My Activities"
Last off, as an FYI, the biggest confusion is usually when to use email vs submitting a ticket:
- Anything that has to do with data
- Missing, configuring, new, etc.
- Anything general account related
- Questions about Scope, set up meetings, etc
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Client Solutions Specialist!