We will then need you to provide a Report ID. Please refer to this article that explains how to obtain a Report ID within Google Campaign Manager.
A few things to note here:
- Any changes to the report in Google Campaign Manager will break our connection.
- If you decide later to change the report, we just ask that you let us know so that we can alter the call set up.
- Make sure your reports are not filtering out data you may need.
- The report needs to be returning a CSV.
- Make sure the date selection at the top of the report is set to "custom".
- Google will have you specify a date range after changing it, but you can pick any dates. Our call will automatically set the desired date range so long as it is set to "custom".