🔌Yext | How to Connect
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide -->
Currently, there isn't a direct connection to Yext; however, we are able to use automated email delivery to integrate the data into ChannelMix.
What we'll need from you: A sample file from Yext
What you'll get from us: An email address for automated delivery
Please attach the sample file when requesting a Yext data set.
To set up an automated email in Yext, use the following instructions:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Click Notification Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on the Create New Notification button.
- Select the type of notification you’d like to set up.
- Select what you would like to include in the notification, and click Next.
- If applicable, select the desired format, and click Next.
- Select the desired frequency.
- Indicate who you would like the notification email to be sent to.
Note: Notifications sent to Yext Users will show data based on the user's access level, while notifications sent to email addresses will include all available data.
- (Optional) Customize the subject line and body of the email.
- Click Customize email content.
- Enter your desired content into the Subject or Body text boxes.
- Click Next.
- Enter an internal name for this notification.
- Click Save Notification.
Link to above documentation: https://help.yext.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000697486-Create-email-notifications