The purpose of the Organic Social Dashboard is to summarize fan behavior and post engagement on multiple social channels.
This report aggregates data from the following organic (earned) social channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. If you do not have datasets for one or more of these social sources, or a social source has not been added to the OneView, data from that source will not populate in the dashboard. In addition, the source-specific tab in this workbook will appear empty.
Marketers who are interested in their organic social efforts across many platforms would be interested in this reporting tool.
- Organic Social Dashboard: The organic social dashboard provides a high-level overview of followers, posts, and engagements across social platforms, as well as a summary of posts across these platforms.
- Facebook Dashboard: The Facebook dashboard provides more detail on Facebook post engagements, including platform-specific metrics like reactions.
- Instagram Dashboard: The Instagram dashboard provides more detail on Instagram post engagements, including platform-specific information like post type and impressions.
- LinkedIn Dashboard: The LinkedIn dashboard provides more detail on LinkedIn post engagements.
- Twitter Dashboard: The Twitter dashboard provides more detail on tweet engagements.
- YouTube Dashboard: The YouTube dashboard provides more detail on YouTube video engagements, including platform-specific information like dislikes and average view percentage.
Supported BI Tools
The Organic Social Dashboard is available in Tableau and Power BI.
This report includes the following data sources:
*Not all data sources are needed for the OneView
This report is built on two datasets:
Tableau and Power BI
- v_oneview_organic_social_followers: This dataset includes a daily count of page fans/followers by platform.
- v_oneview_organic_social_posts: This dataset includes organic post-level detail across all social platforms.