Paid Social Performance | Dashboard Overview
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide --> <! -- Keys User Guide -->
Stop using your graduate degree to export reports from social media platforms and paste them into Excel! With the Paid Social Performance dashboard you can have all your performance data aggregated and ready for analysis and reporting every time you need it. This dashboard provides a combined view of all your social media impressions, engagements, and conversions in addition to individual detailed views of each of the major platforms.
There are up to 12 tabs in this dashboard that are designed to answer the following business questions:
Paid Social Performance:
This summary presents a holistic view of your paid social performance. Use this dashboard tab to slice and dice your marketing data to gain an understanding of what has happened in the past.
- Are my overall numbers trending upwards?
- What social platform/campaign is contributing the most to my impressions, engagements, and media conversions?
- What social platform/campaign is most efficient in generating impressions, engagements, and media conversions?
Each supported social media platform has its own specific dashboard tab in order to give more detailed information on your social media campaigns by providing platform-specific metrics.
Media Conversion Detail
This dashboard digs deeper into your Media Conversion scorecard. Understand performance by getting more granular and seeing how your individual media conversions are performing.
- Which media conversion are we generating the most?
- Which media conversion is returning the most value?
Please check out our Media Conversion Detail - Dashboard Tab Overview article for a more in-depth explanation of this dashboard tab.
By referencing historical performance, and setting it as a baseline, use this tab to set budget goals and expectations for upcoming marketing.
- How much should I budget to achieve X amount of engagements?
- Based on the budget I have, how many engagements can I expect to generate?
- How should I spend that budget across my marketing channels? *
- What is the most/more efficient way to generate engagements in the future? *
*Please check out our Plan Performance - Dashboard Tab Overview article for a more in-depth explanation of this dashboard tab.
A summary of the ChannelMix Modeling Engine that is informing the predictions and recommendations is found in the Plan Performance tab.
- How well is my prediction model performing? How accurate have the predictions been?
- Which strategy (i.e, channel) has the greatest marginal return on ad spend?
- When does my strategy (i.e, channel) start to diminish returns on transactions?
Please check out our Model Summary - Dashboard Tab Overview article for a more in-depth explanation of this dashboard tab.
*Note: the Paid Social Performance dashboard has been upgraded since the recording of this demo video
Supported Data Sources
The standard configuration for this dashboard includes the following data sources:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Twitter Ads
This dashboard is built on the following datasets:
* Requires Advance Package
Supported BI Tools
The Paid Social Performance Dashboard is available in Tableau and PowerBI.
Unsure what a term means in the Plan Performance or Model Summary tabs of the dashboard? Check out our Glossary of Terms article, as well as our Plan Performance and Model Summary Dashboard Tab Overview articles which contains it's own FAQ sections!