ChannelMix does not currently have an automated integration with ON24 but we are actively working on creating that connection. Until that connection is completed, data can be uploaded by configuring a Google Sheet to match the dataconfiguration needed for analytics. This article covers the best way to generate a data friendly file from the ON24 user interface.
- Navigate to the Analytics section after logging into your account
- Click on the "Webcasts" navigation in the left menu
- Click on the indvidual webcasts that you would like to load into your data warehouse
- Choose to download the entire excel report from the list of download options
- Once downloaded, configure your report so that it matches the fields listed below and paste the values into a Google Sheet.
- Provide that Google Sheet via the ChannelMix Help Center and request for a new dataset using the Google Sheet.
- Refresh the data as often as needed for your analytics.
|Partner Ref / Location Code|
|Attended Live and/or Archive|
|Submitted Questions Detail (Q- Question, A-Answer)|
|Player Help Link|
|Have you leveraged VMware’s Partner Demand Center to deploy any type of email marketing?|
|How helpful did you find this webinar on Email Marketing?|