There are six different statuses - Open, Awaiting Your Reply, Solved. We'll take a closer look at each to give you a better idea about what is going on with your request.
Open: The ball is in our court.
- Your request has been received and is awaiting reply from us
- Your request has been responded to and we have assigned an estimated completion date to it, but is not assigned to a specific person.
Awaiting Your Reply: We are awaiting a reply from you. A request will automatically change from a pending status to a solved status after 14 days. The requester on the ticket will receive an email that the ticket has changes status.
- We have sent the ticket to you for additional requirements or further review
- We have created a ticket for you about an action that we need you to take
- We are waiting for an update or a go-ahead and we have sent the ticket back your way as a reminder
Solved: We believe we have completed all requirements outlined in the ticket. Tickets in a solved status can be re-opened if there are any follow-up questions. Any new requirements after a ticket has been solved should be provided in a new ticket. Solved tickets will change from a solved status to a closed status after 4 days.