Join us on Slack!
Our ChannelMix User Group membership includes a Slack community that will be active year-round as a place to share best practices, ask questions, request new features and learn about product updates. The purpose of this community is to foster a community for all ChannelMix customers. Click here to join!
Users should feel free to talk amongst each other but if there are any support questions, we ask that you please direct those through ChannelMix Help Center or the client success team. Below are the guidelines for this community.
All members of the ChannelMix User Group Community are encouraged to introduce themselves in the #welcome channel upon arrival. The purpose is to give everyone a short description of who you are and what you’re working on. Feel free to share what you’re looking to get out of the community.
We encourage all members of the community to create meaningful and respectful discussions around their experiences and projects. We understand and fully expect lively conversations in channels, but if there are channels that are causing too much noise, feel free to mute them.
We encourage all members to use their real name and represent themselves with a photo.
- Use welcoming and inclusive language.
- Use threads when possible. Too much chatter in a channel without using threads can cause things to get lost easily. Using threads can turn the conversation into a more rich and focused discussion.
- Try not to post something to multiple channels and keep topics in the channel where they are best fit.
- Focus on what is best for the community.
- Have a positive attitude! Be friendly, helpful, and encouraging.
The ChannelMix User Group Community is a group of professionals. Please be respectful and courteous to other members. We want our community to be a harassment-free experience for everyone - regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
As with any group of people, there will be disagreements. We understand that you may have some strong opinions, but we ask that you are courteous during a debate and refrain from personal attacks.
If we see members acting in an unprofessional manner, moderators reserve the right to remove them from the community. If you see someone acting unprofessional, please reach out to an admin and we will sort it out.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in messages being removed. Repeated violations will result in losing access to the community.