🔌Nielsen | How to Connect
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide --> <! -- Keys User Guide -->
Connecting with Nielsen data is a very easy process. In short, you'll need to provide the file unaltered from Nielsen and provide via a Zendesk request.
Below is step by step instructions on how to submit your request via ChannelMix Help Center.
- When you are in ChannelMix Help Center, click "Submit a Request".
- Select "I'd like to setup or alter a data set"
- Fill in the subject line.
- Select the priority of your request.
- Within the Media Source drop down, select "Nielsen Data"
- Tell us which ChannelMix Profile we should use.
- Provide the .TXT attachment you wish to automate uploads into ChannelMix.
- Add any additional details that you would like us to know, such as:
- Any additional mapping required. Write out any logic you desire.
- Is this request for TV, Radio, etc.
- Submit your ticket and then a member of our Data Solutions team will review your request and reach out if there are any additional questions.