Marketing to Sales (Leads) Pipeline Dashboard Overview (version 2022.2)
<! -- ChannelMix Monitor Blue Paper --> <! -- GA4 User Guide -->
The purpose of this Marketing to Sales Pipeline Dashboard is to develop a turn-key report that helps clients align marketing and sales in one place. The audience for this report is someone who needs to understand how marketing is affecting their sales. Level 3 introduces CRM data.
This report includes the following dashboards:
- How much am I spending in order to gain a lead/customer?
- What is the volume of a metric (impressions, interactions, etc) needed to gain a lead/customer?
- Are my overall number of leads/customers trending upwards?
- What channel/data source/campaign is contributing the most to leads/customers?
- How much should I budget for in order to achieve X amount of leads/customers?
- Other iterations of this question can be asked. “If I spend X amount, how many leads/customers should I expect?
- As of today (mid-flight), am I on pace to achieve my goal?
Supported BI Tools
The Marketing to Sales Pipeline Dashboard is available in Tableau and Power BI.
This dashboard includes the following data sources:
- Apple Search Ads
- Bing Ads
- Campaign Monitor
- Digital Media via Google Sheet
- El Toro
- Exact Target
- Facebook Ads / Social
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Campaign Manager
- Google Search Console
- IBM Watson
- Instagram Ads / Social
- LinkedIn Ads / Social
- MNTN (formerly known as SteelHouse)
- Pinterest Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Traditional Media via Google Sheet
- Twitter Ads / Social
- Yahoo Gemini
- YouTube Analytics
This dashboard is built on the following dataset:
ChannelMix Conversion Tracking implementation is required for this dashboard. Read more in the ChannelMix Conversion Tracking - Onboarding article.
Visualizing the data:
These aforementioned data streams are what powers the dashboard. Below is an illustration of how these different data points make up the pipeline summary.